Odebrecht’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Odebrecht’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- The trend of the company’s future operations and initiatives;
- The implementation of operating strategies, including potential or existing growth plans;
- The factors or trends affecting the Company’s businesses, initiatives, market share or outlooks;
- The economic, political and commercial conditions in Brazil, including economic growth rates, inflation, exchange variation and interest rate fluctuation;
- Changes in market prices and competitive conditions;
- The company’s capacity to fully and successfully implement its business strategies
- Changes in sales performance in the Brazilian and international market;
- The enactment of new laws and regulations and/or amendments to law and regulations in force applicable to both the mining and the steel and iron sectors in Brazil, including environmental legislation;
- Federal interventions that bring about changes in the economy, taxes, fees or regulatory standards in Brazil;
- Events of force majeure;
- Other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and Other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Odebrecht’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Odebrecht’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.
Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
- Personal data provided by the users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
- Users guarantee that the personal information they provide to Odebrecht is authentic and agree to notify Odebrecht of any changes to such information.
- Users shall be advised that their data is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not, they will be further advised about the consequences of their decision.
- Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Odebrecht shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
- This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be Odebrecht partners and allies. These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Odebrecht has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective grade. Therefore, Odebrecht cannot be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the referred links and frames.
- Odebrecht requires´ any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
- Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available on Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: small archive put into your PC to keep track of moves within the websites, such as visits to homepages and advertisements.