Odebrecht’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Odebrecht’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- The trend of the company’s future operations and initiatives;
- The implementation of operating strategies, including potential or existing growth plans;
- The factors or trends affecting the Company’s businesses, initiatives, market share or outlooks;
- The economic, political and commercial conditions in Brazil, including economic growth rates, inflation, exchange variation and interest rate fluctuation;
- Changes in market prices and competitive conditions;
- The company’s capacity to fully and successfully implement its business strategies
- Changes in sales performance in the Brazilian and international market;
- The enactment of new laws and regulations and/or amendments to law and regulations in force applicable to both the mining and the steel and iron sectors in Brazil, including environmental legislation;
- Federal interventions that bring about changes in the economy, taxes, fees or regulatory standards in Brazil;
- Events of force majeure;
- Other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and Other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Odebrecht’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Odebrecht’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.